SACDEP Training and Conference Centres Co-ordinator Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2016
SACDEP Training and Conference Centres Co-ordinator Employment Vacancy in Kenya October 2016
SACDEP Training and Conference Centres Co-ordinator Career Opportunity
in Kenya October 2016
- To use SACDEP’s Conference and Recreational buildings based in three (3) locations to establish a Self Financing Department.
- Generate financial surpluses and invest the same for Project Implementation by SACDEP.
- Diploma / Degree in Institutional or Hotel Management
- Ten (10) years’ experience and above in managing a set of medium sized Institutions and Conference Facility with a variety of clients including farmers, student, professionals, nature enthusiasts etc.
- Excellent ability to spot opportunities, create conferencing packages, market the products, increase sales and resultant financial surpluses.
- Knowledge and skills in developing innovation non-conventional client packages found in Eco-tourism, Agri-tourism, student parties e.t.c.
- Excellent business mind able to relate costs and benefits with a view to spending less and expanding surpluses.
- Good writing and documentation skills for publicity, marketing, financial operational and financial reporting.
- Excellent ability to achieve departmental targets while being an active member of a Community Development initiatives team.
- Have a combination of an entrepreneurial and community development mind.
- Experience in running an Institution that demands busy logistical connections will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- He/She will be running 3 Training Centers in and around Thika.
- Will be supervising a minimum of 15 persons.
Applications to be sent by post or email accompanied by a C.V and indicating current or previous salary, to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 28th October 2016.
SACDEP – Kenya
P. O. Box 1134 – 01000